- Permitted construction hours are from 7:00am to 7:00pm from Monday to Saturday.
Walsh Construction and Adams Morgan Hotel Owner LLC are hosting a job fair Friday October 7, 2016, 1pm – 4pm at the Festival Center (1640 Columbia Road, NW Washington, DC 20009). Seeking all tradesmen. If you are unable to attend you may also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-560-5639.
This project does not gate-hire, however we welcome all inquiries. Any Tradesperson seeking employment should email their resume/qualifications to AdamsMorganConstructionJobs@gmail.com.
Walsh Construction and Adams Morgan Hotel Owner LLC are hosting a jobs meet and greet for the neighborhood to learn about the project and its opportunities on September 14th, 2016, 6pm - 8pm at the Washington Hilton (1919 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20009)
ESTIMATED LOOK AHEAD SCHEDULE FROM June 2016 THROUGH september 2016
- Complete Concrete Superstructure: June 2016
- Hotel Tower Exterior Skin and Windows: June – September
- Church interior concrete and steel work: June-July
- Church exterior roof and masonry restoration: July – September
- Energize PEPCO Permanent Power: Summer 2016
- Lateral installation to Washington Gas main line in Champlain Street: Summer 2016
- Sewer line and Storm Line lateral installations in Champlain Street: Summer 2016
- Interior Construction: Starting Summer 2016
1) The installation of the electrical and water services requires coordination with public entities. This increases the uncertainty related to scheduling this work.
2) Construction is an inherently unpredictable activity. Although the above dates represent our best estimates, it should be noted that each task may start earlier or end later than indicated.
3) We shall endeavor to update this rolling schedule as we receive new information.